🐼 The biggest mistake most coaches make when making their high-end offers 🐼
Posted by Alex J Moscow on Monday, February 12, 2018
Most amazing coaches have the same selling structure: vision -> challenges -> what they want -> what it’s costing them -> how it’s affecting other areas of their life -> make offer.
Unfortunately, when it’s time to make the offer, I’ve seen too many coaches make an energy shift that results in a breakdown in communication, which unknowingly prevents them from closing the deal. My laser tip is to make your offer relatable.
How to make your offer relatable:
- Don’t talk at them… make it conversational.
- Walk them through your program in a way that’s relatable to THEM. Ie: How do you get your clients from A – Z via specific steps in your signature system?
- Trial closes should be in the form of questions (where you hear back from them). Ask questions like, “does that make sense,” “are you following me,” & “do you see how that’d be helpful?”
- Don’t just go into your programs features… tell them the benefits that are relatable to them.
Who’s your dream avatar?
- What do you offer that’s relatable to them?
- What’s the structure/program that will attract them?
A confused mind doesn’t buy… so make it clear
One tip to significantly increase your conversions… make your offer relatable to them.
The 2 most important things to your (potential) clients are their biggest goals & their biggest challenges. Your client doesn’t care how it’s going to be delivered – they just want their problem solved. And it’s your responsibility to share how what you offer them is going to give them that result.
If you have any questions, jump on my Facebook wall or the replay.